Thank you for your interest in MASTERMIND. We look forward to reviewing your application. Annual membership fee is $225. (If applicable, ask about nonprofit membership rate.) $25 of each regular membership will be set aside in a membership scholarship fund or donated to a declared non-profit. Membership scholarships shall be awarded on an individual basis with regard to individual need and goals.
The Advisory Board reserves the right to deny an application, revoke membership at any time or not renew membership. The Advisory Board also reserves the right to change or add new guidelines as the need may arise.
Please note each professional category has a limited number of openings.
All Members Agree To:
- Comply with the Mission, Vision, & Core Values as well as any guidelines set forth by the Advisory Board.
- Only represent their declared profession.
- No solicitation of members with mass emails of any kind.
- No high pressure sales with membership.
- Participate in the Mentor or Mentorship Program if requested.
Weather Cancellation Policy: In the event of bad weather, MASTERMIND group aligns with Kalamazoo Public Schools and will cancel meetings if the schools close. Sorry – no refunds as we will still be required to compensate the venue. Any excess funds will be added to the scholarship/non-profit fund.